Date of 2016 Festival – when will it be decided??!

Tämä aihe sisältää 3 vastaukset, 2 kirjoittajaa, ja siihen kirjoitti viimeksi  Kaljakelluja 3 vuotta sitten.

Esillä 4 viestiä, 1 - 4 (kaikkiaan 4)
  • Julkaisija

Rupert

When will the date of the festival date be voted on and decided? We will be travelling from England so the earlier it is decided the better. So we can book (cheap) flights and accommodation!

To get and idea when it will likely be chosen at what time of the year was the 2015 date of the festival decided?

#49633 Vastaus

Kaljakelluja
    Ylläpitäjä

Hi Rupert,

Last year it was around April I think.. but I really do understand your concern with the flights etc.

I think it’s best I set it up earlier this year so it’s easier for the international folk. However the only issue is that for the Kaljakellunta 2016 event there is only under 1000 people joined so far, so if only these vote it will not reflect the opinion of most of the participants.

I think I’ll set it up in January, that way people will have some time.

#49634 Vastaus

Rupert

Thank you for the reply, this is very helpful. Look forward to hearing about the festival date soon. How does the voting work?

#49636 Vastaus

Kaljakelluja
    Ylläpitäjä

I will set up a voting plugin on this website where users can click to choose their desired date.

Esillä 4 viestiä, 1 - 4 (kaikkiaan 4)
Vastaa aiheeseen: Date of 2016 Festival – when will it be decided??!
Tietosi: