Quoting from the Facebook page:
It’s time to think about getting a inflatable boat (or something else that floats) because the renowned KALJAKELLUNTA will be arranged in the sunniest city of Finland!
The event will be held during the last Saturday in July, starting at 11 am. In case of bad weather, we will postpone the event with a week. This upcoming party day we will enjoy a public, lovely and fricking awesome beer floating day together with friends and unknown people!
N.B!!! Since the event does not have a public organizer, the participators must understand that the participant themselves is fully responsible for all of their rights & obligations associated to the event. A checklist:
– minimum age 18 years
– life jacket is recommended, an absolute MUST if you can’t swim :D
– take your trash back to the shore and throw it away in a garbage bin, we won’t throw it in the water!
– take your bottles/cans to the shore! we recommend to give them to one of the collectors that surely will find their way to the event.
– if you don’t want to take your boat home, throw it away in a garbage bin on the shore
– there are public restrooms at Hietasaari, use them!
– no adventure paddling is recommended. No motor boats allowed. For your and other peoples’ safety we do not recommend paddling at areas used by motor boats.
Let’s make this a fantastic event! SEE YOU AT HIETASAARI!
Kaljakellunta Vaasa 2015 event on Facebook:
Starting point: Hietasaari Beach, Vaasa
Boats and Accessories for Kaljakellunta
Have you purchased a boat yet for Kaljakellunta 2015? Check out our new Boats & Accessories page, with reviews and options to purchase boats ranging from the cheapest inflatable dinghies to floating party islands, as well as various essential accessories and gadgets!
Route: Around Hietasaari Beach
[display_map address1=”Hietasaari, Vaasa, Finland | infowindow message | draggable | clickable | marker group id”]